Monday, March 21, 2011

What a lucky girl I am!

Saturday was a day for me to sleep in while Ross went to the Elders Quorum activity of shooting guns (I'm just so glad the girls weren't invited!) , so as per usual Ross woke up early (meaning 9 o'clock which really is early for me on a normal day much less a saturday!!) and went to the store to get ammo before he went shooting. I had taken a sleeping pill the night before so i was TOTALLY out when he barged into our room holding these babies and a dr. pepper!! haha while getting ammo he came up with the rather brilliant plan to get me flowers!!! awww i was so excited through my drug-induced stupor!! i feel so lucky to have someone who listens to me and gives me wonderful hot pick roses! just had to post cuz i was/am so excited about them and my wonderful hubby for his spontaneity and his love! being married is so wonderful when its to someone like Ross :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are married to my cute brother! He's the best...and so are you for making him even better than he already was before he met and married you... love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Husbands are wonderful! Im glad you got such a great one.

    ReplyDelete