Monday, May 23, 2011

P.A.

Ok so one of the main reasons why I took so long to post was my new found addiction to a certain web site introduced to me by a coworker….pintrest.com. I am now looking for a pintrest anonymous aka P.A. cuz I need one! This site is so great! It is a bunch of people posting things that are interesting or things they like. There are cool pictures and good ideas, there are funny signs and beautiful things. There are tutorials and great recipes. Well I am all full of crafting zeal now! I have to many great ideas that I am bursting to try out. Instead of spending my time at work updating my blog I spend it searching for interesting things….ugh. well all I can say is I am glad I didn’t come upon this before I finished school because it would have been even harder to concentrate on homework! But keep in mind you have no control over the content and there are some stupid things people post (of course a good thing is always spoiled) but I had to post some of my faves that I have found. I am sure this will become a frequent post since pintrest is like internet crack to me now.
so, so true

haha hello college?? totally sums up pintrest!!


Shout out to Jake and Jen



hear hear!


this makes me think of Ross



i am in love with this. i makes me laugh every time i see it! someone is very clever


this one is for my mom. the caption said cat storage. :) i want a cat so bad it hurts and this web site has made it worse! (if that is possible)



genius!!

this reminds me of Ross

i have a new found love of buttons! i want to a) raid my mom's and grandma's button collection and b) try this!

GBH I miss you



this one i HAD to post cuz it totally reminds me of my mom (especially the last bit)


totally want to do this


sheep made out of cauliflower! so clever



hahahhahha i LOVE this! i hope i have a kid with big cheeks so we can do this someday


stinkin cats! i want one!

hahahahaha i love love love this one! so true and makes me think of my wee bro sam every time. it says "sometime in your life you'd wish you were british and no one really knows why that is"


k--i totally cant wait to have a girl who loves dress up and we can do this. its so cute!




this one was in honor of mom and Katie at work....he he he he

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, you shouldn't have introduced me to this! I fear I may become addicted as well. You, me, and Mikoyla can start a Pinterest Anonymous group. Maybe in a couple months. I have to feed my addiction first! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete