Tuesday, October 25, 2011


One thing that changed was that I got a new job in September. I worked at the Utah State Athletic Ticket Office for a few years and thought I was done since I was graduating but my boss quite kind of suddenly and my other boss got promoted so there was suddenly an opening for a full time, salaried assistant manager and I got the job! Its a big time commitment but it is so nice to have a real paycheck and great benefits. I feel so blessed to have a good job and to be able to save up for a bit before our next big adventure. I really feel that this whole thing was an answer to prayers and blessing from the Lord. I have really loved being able to spend more time with the people I work with, they are so great and it is fun to hear how things are going. I really missed them so I was excited to go back. Ross is teaching third grade now and he is enjoying it. He was surprised at how much of a change it was from first grade but he is liking it. We recently got put in the YM/YW in our home ward and we are excited for that new challenge. It is strange being back in YW but it is an adventure and will be a growing experience. So things are going really well for us, we are loving life and are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment