Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our New Addition... :)

The other wonderful thing that happened to us this summer was we got a cat!! I know that some might not see this as wonderful but I have always wanted a cat and it was just a really fun aspect of being married, like I had crossed a major thing off my bucket list. Plus, its nice to know I can take care of something other than Ross. She is pretty crazy but we have a good time and its nice to have something to come home to for Ross and I. I gotta post a few pictures!



This was the first day we got her. She was so tiny!

She loves Ross! I am pretty jealous! She loves to sit on him and watch him play the wii. She loves to lay on his stomach.


All I asked for was a stripy cat! And look at those stripes!

Her belly is one of my favorite parts! Her spots are so cute

Riding to my parents house, she loves to sit behind you and watch the road.


She loves when I fold laundry and always has to sit and watch
My mom bought a costume and lets be honest, I couldn't resist! Hahaha the stinger is my favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment